A charming coastguard cottage with stunning sea views. Located in the
pretty village of Porthgwarra, this three bedroom pet friendly property
sleeps up to 5. A popular filming location for the Poldark TV series,
the nearby attractions of Lands End and the Minack Theatre are within
walking distance from the property. The perfect choice for exploring
this dramatic coastline.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer,
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Large private garden (not enclosed), small courtyard
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.4 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. The property is accessed down a narrow
private lane and may not be suitable for large vehicles.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking