Lerryn Cottage is a brilliant, quirky, spacious former fishermans
cottage, the ideal base for a couple looking for a quiet but central
Cornish break. The beach, harbour, shops and restaurants are literally
yards away. The woodburner is a real treat making you feel warm and
cosy throughout the year, one of the many things that makes the cottage
perfect to visit whatever time of the year.
* Sleeps: 2.
* Bedrooms: 1.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, induction hob, microwave,
fridge with ice box, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: No outside space.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided in seafront car park (approx. 2
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Due to the undulating floor as found
in properties this age, the beam heights vary from 6'4" to 6'
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take