No. 15 is a charming fisherman's cottage, located on a quiet road in
the centre of St Ives, but only a short walk to the busy harbour front.
The property sleeps up to four people in two bedrooms, with one
en-suite and one family bathroom.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, electric hob, microwave,
under counter fridge, table top freezer, washing machine, tumble
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Small courtyard to the rear.
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take