Kingsett is a spacious bungalow suitable for family and friends to
enjoy a holiday in this peaceful part of Cornwall. Polzeath is a haven
for surfing or messing about on the beach, with coastal paths close by
but it also has many little shops, cafes and restaurants to enjoy.
* Sleeps: 7.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Bungalow.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with
small freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Available by pre-arrangement with owner,
please request at the time of booking.
* Outside: Large garden with seating and barbecue.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided on driveway.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking