Grade II listed semi-detached farmhouse with original features,
including high ceilings, open fire and stain glass window, only a short
walk to Porthcothan Bay. Stunning countryside views can be enjoyed from
both of the bedrooms and garden. Padstow is just 5 miles away.
* Sleeps: 4 (+1 child).
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’ - zip and link, can be made into twin
beds on request), 3 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven, ceramic hob,
microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Enclosed garden with garden furniture.
* Pets: 1 medium-sized pet allowed - £35 per week - please let us
know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided on driveway.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking