This beautiful stone barn conversion offers a high standard of spacious
self catering accommodation and is situated in the heart of an Area of
Outstanding Natural Beauty with the well loved surfing beach of
Porthcothan Bay within walking distance. This little gem of a property
is the perfect base for exploring the area; St Merryn is 2 miles down
the road and Padstow is 5 miles away.
* Sleeps: 2
* Bedrooms: 1
* Beds: 1 x double.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities:Fridge/freezer, washing machine, slimline
dishwasher, electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Adjacent farm (seasonal)
* Outdoors: Small courtyard to front, patio to rear with table and 4
* Parking:Allocated parking space directly outside the property.
* Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: WiFi included, heating and electricity included in rent;
underfloor heating (from heatpump); electric log effect burner
lounge; heated towel rail wet room.
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take