This stunning Canadian log home is beautifully furnished and
luxuriously equipped making it a very special place to stay. A
landscaped, terraced garden and wooden-decked patios offer a variety of
pleasant areas to relax, dine and enjoy rural views. Trelowen is
ideally located to explore the rugged beauty of North Cornwall. Padstow
is just 2 miles away.
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 1 x double, 2 x twins.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Refrigerator, freezer, gas hob, electric oven,
washer/dryer, microwave, slimline dishwasher.
* Nearest beach: 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
* Outdoors: Enclosed decked areas to the front and rear. The balcony
to the front also benefits from pleasant countryside views.
Attractive terraced garden to the rear, providing extensive views.
It has a steep incline but is gated at the bottom to prevent
unwanted access by small children or pets. Caution for all users is
advised. Garden furniture, barbecue.
* Parking: Parking for two cars.
* Family facilities: High chair provided, other items can be hired -
see hire page.
* Pets:Maximum 1 pet; £25 per week Information about bringing your
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas
living-flame stove in lounge, gas c.h./hot water.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking