This stunning Canadian log home is beautifully furnished and
luxuriously equipped making it a very special place to stay. A
landscaped, terraced garden and wooden-decked patios offer a variety of
pleasant areas to relax, dine and enjoy rural views. Trelowen is
ideally located to explore the rugged beauty of North Cornwall. Padstow
is just 2 miles away.
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 1 x double, 2 x twins.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Refrigerator, freezer, gas hob, electric oven,
washer/dryer, microwave, slimline dishwasher.
* Nearest beach: 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
* Outdoors: Enclosed decked areas to the front and rear. The balcony
to the front also benefits from pleasant countryside views.
Attractive terraced garden to the rear, providing extensive views.
It has a steep incline but is gated at the bottom to prevent
unwanted access by small children or pets. Caution for all users is
advised. Garden furniture, barbecue.
* Parking: Parking for two cars.
* Family facilities: High chair provided, other items can be hired -
see hire page.
* Pets:Maximum 1 pet; £25 per week Information about bringing your
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas
living-flame stove in lounge, gas c.h./hot water.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking