Quirky, compact, first floor apartment with its accommodation on three
differing levels, located in the very centre of Padstow and ideal if
you want to be in the heart of things. Directly opposite is Stein's
patisserie, perfect for purchasing your breakfast croissants to eat
whilst 'people watching' from the large living area window. All that
Padstow has to offer is a mere stroll away.
* Sleeps: 2
* Bedrooms: 1
* Beds: 1 x double.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen provided, towels need to be hired.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven, electric hob, fridge, washing
* Nearest beach: 0.8 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 600 yards.
* Outdoors: No garden.
* Parking: Parking - 2 car parks within 400 yds. See Padstow
Parking for up to date information on parking rates.
* Family facilities: None provided.
* Pets: 2 pets welcome.
* General: WiFi included. Electricity included in rent; portable
electric heaters in bedroom, lounge/kitchen/diner; hot water
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking