Attractive, well equipped Edwardian terraced house only 5 minutes' walk
from Padstow town centre and harbour. Fully modernised, the property
still retains some original features including a delightful Edwardian
tiled hallway and original pine doors. Padstow is an unspoilt fishing
town with spectacular cliff walks and scenic countryside right on its
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 2 x doubles, 1 x twin.
* Bed linen & Towels: Linen & towels provided.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: CD player, iPod dock, estuary views,
dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer.
* Nearest beach: 0.8 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 mile.
* Outdoors: To front: small paved area with shrubs. To rear: steps
down from kitchen to completely enclosed decked area. Garden
* Parking: Parking in road as available, nearest public carpark is
approx 400 yds. See Padstow Parking for up to date information on
* Family facilities: High chair; other equipment not provided but can
be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: WiFi included, gas, electricity and logs included in rent;
gas c.h./hot water; log burner; heated towel rails.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take