Attractive, well equipped Edwardian terraced house only 5 minutes' walk
from Padstow town centre and harbour. Fully modernised, the property
still retains some original features including a delightful Edwardian
tiled hallway and original pine doors. Padstow is an unspoilt fishing
town with spectacular cliff walks and scenic countryside right on its
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 2 x doubles, 1 x twin.
* Bed linen & Towels: Linen & towels provided.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: CD player, iPod dock, estuary views,
dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer.
* Nearest beach: 0.8 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 mile.
* Outdoors: To front: small paved area with shrubs. To rear: steps
down from kitchen to completely enclosed decked area. Garden
* Parking: Parking in road as available, nearest public carpark is
approx 400 yds. See Padstow Parking for up to date information on
* Family facilities: High chair; other equipment not provided but can
be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: WiFi included, gas, electricity and logs included in rent;
gas c.h./hot water; log burner; heated towel rails.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.