Quaint, mid-terraced character cottage, with slate floors and beamed
ceilings, and located on the main road leading into Padstow which is
just 2 miles down the road and has a plethora of restaurants, including
several owned by Rick Stein, pubs, cafe's, shops and galleries.
* Sleeps: 3
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: Double (4'6"), single (3')
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities:Electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge
with icebox, dishwasher.
* Nearest beach: 3.1 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
* Outdoors: Enclosed path and small seating area to rear. This is a
shared access area with the neighbour so is not completely
* Parking: 1 allocated parking space to the rear.
* Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
* Pets:Maximum 1 small pet; £25 per week Information about bringing
* General: Electricity included in rent; night storage heaters main
rooms, hot water immersion heater, electric towel rail bathroom,
multi-fuel stove lounge, initial supply of fuel provided.
* Important notes: No smoking, WiFi provided, no short breaks.
* Changeover time: arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking