A stunning stone barn conversion with a wonderful countryside and
estuary view, situated in a rural area yet only a short drive from
Padstow and several beaches. This peaceful retreat at Higher Halwyn is
tucked right away from it all but a 10-15 minute drive will take you to
Padstow, Wadebridge and several golden sandy beaches.
* Sleeps 10
* Bedrooms: 5
* Beds: 2 x double (5'), 3 x twin (3')
* Bed linen: Yes
* Pets: 2 pets allowed; An additional charge is payable; £25 per pet
per week - Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
* Views: Estuary and countryside
* Nearest beach: 2.8 miles
* Nearest amenities: 1 miles
* Short breaks: Available for this property
* Smoking: No smoking at this property
* Outdoors: Large lawned garden
* Parking: Ample parking
* Hot tub available at additional cost; £350 per week. Includes
towels and professional servicing before and after your
occupation. Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly
after booking to arrange. Please order at least 2 weeks in advance
of your arrival date.
NOTES: No smoking, oak open tread stairs. WiFi provided. Telephone
with local calls are free but you are expected to monitor other
calls and leave a cheque to the owner in payment.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking