Charming, full of character and comfortable, this home from home is set
in the beautiful, unspoiled village of St Mawgan and is just a few
minutes walk to an award winning traditional pub. A five minute drive
takes you to Watergate Bay, a hot destination for adrenaline junkies
seeking beach and water sports but it is just as popular with families
for the traditional beach holiday.
* Sleeps: 9.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x bunk beds (3’), 1 x
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property,
towels not provided.
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Terrace, garden seat, further gravelled seating area,
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 2.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.