Stena Gwyn provides great accommodation for four, in a village close to
the coast of south Cornwall and has far-reaching sea views from the
living area. With a nearby pub, sandy beach and local facilities it is
ideally situated for visiting the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of
Heligan and Charlestown, made famous as a filming location for the
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms.
* Beds: 1 x double (5'), 1 x twin (3').
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Fully-fitted kitchen enhanced with mood
lighting incorporating Neff appliances including induction hob, fan
oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave. Dining
table and chairs.
* Nearest beach: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Outdoors: Garden (accessed via a narrow bridge from Bedroom 1) with
decked area, table and chairs, two sun loungers and some sea views.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars.
* Family facilities: Travel cot & highchair provided.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: Gas & electricity included in rent. Underfloor heating
* Important notes: No smoking, mobile phone coverage varies, no
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take