Stena Gwyn provides great accommodation for four, in a village close to
the coast of south Cornwall and has far-reaching sea views from the
living area. With a nearby pub, sandy beach and local facilities it is
ideally situated for visiting the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of
Heligan and Charlestown, made famous as a filming location for the
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms.
* Beds: 1 x double (5'), 1 x twin (3').
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Fully-fitted kitchen enhanced with mood
lighting incorporating Neff appliances including induction hob, fan
oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave. Dining
table and chairs.
* Nearest beach: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Outdoors: Garden (accessed via a narrow bridge from Bedroom 1) with
decked area, table and chairs, two sun loungers and some sea views.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars.
* Family facilities: Travel cot & highchair provided.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: Gas & electricity included in rent. Underfloor heating
* Important notes: No smoking, mobile phone coverage varies, no
* Security deposit: £100.