This beautiful stone barn conversion offers a high standard of spacious
self catering accommodation with a number of features including slate
floors, wooden worktops and bespoke oak staircase. Bowgie is situated
in the heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with the well
loved surfing beach of Porthcothan Bay within walking distance. Padstow
is just 5 miles away.
* Sleeps: 6 (maximum 4 adults).
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and high chair available (but
no linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
* Outside: Small paved patio garden, table and chairs.
* Pets: 1 medium-sized pet allowed - £35 per pet per week - please
let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for
* Parking: Shared parking area to the rear.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Underfloor heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.