This beautiful stone barn conversion offers a high standard of spacious
self catering accommodation with a number of features including slate
floors, wooden worktops and bespoke oak staircase. Nellies is situated
in the heart of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with the well
loved surfing beach of Porthcothan Bay within walking distance.
Padstow is just 5 miles away.
* Sleeps: 8.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’ zip and link, can be made
into Super Kingsize bed on request), 1 x twin (3’) plus 2 x bunk
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven, ceramic hob,
microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: High chair available on request, please
let us know at the time of booking.
* Outside: Small paved patio garden, table and chairs.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £35 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Underfloor heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking