This beautiful terraced former fisherman's cottage is located in the
charming narrow pedestrian back streets of Looe town centre. Recently
refurbished the house is laid out over 4 floors with a good size open
plan kitchen diner on the ground floor, lounge and bathroom on the
first floor, the master bedroom suite on the second floor and a small
attic room in the eves. The property has a light and airy feel about
* Sleeps: 3
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: 1 x king size, 1 x single.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: 8 ring gas hob with oven below, fridge with
freezer compartment, microwave.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Outdoors: No garden.
* Parking: No parking, please see Looe Parking page for up to date
* Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
* Pets:Maximum 2; £35 per pet per week. Information about bringing
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas
c.h./hot water; gas fire lounge.
* Important notes: No smoking, Please note, on the ground floor the
beams make the headroom lower, there is also limited headroom on
the third floor and sloping eaves.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking