Lovely old fisherman's cottage situated on the edge of Padstow's 'Old
Town', providing the perfect getaway for a couple or a family and their
four-legged friend. This cottage will provide the perfect base for
exploring North Cornwall.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and baby chair provided, but no
* Outside: No outside space.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking