Well Farmhouse is situated close to the border of North Devon and
Cornwall on a 70 acre farm in the Tamar Valley. This spacious property
enjoys countryside views from a number of rooms, has a large farmhouse
kitchen/dining room and a comfortable living room complete with beamed
ceiling and open fireplace. Outside the property is a lawned garden to
the front with picnic table and barbecue as well as shared use of a
play area for children.
* Sleeps: 10
* Bedrooms: 4
* Beds: 1 x double.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen & towels provided (please bring your
own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities:Refrigerator, freezer, induction hob, built in
oven, slimline dishwasher, built-in microwave, washer/dryer.
* Nearest beach: Less than 12 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles.
* Outdoors: Large fully enclosed garden, garden furniture, barbecue.
Shared lawns with outdoor play equipment (use at own risk), shared
use of indoor games/playroom, selection of books and games in the
barn. On the land river fishing and fields can be used for dog
* Parking: Parking for 4 cars.
* Family facilities: Highchair, cot and stairgate available; please
order in advance.
* Pets:Maximum 2; £35 per pet per week.
* General: Electricity included in rent; open fire; heated towel rail
in first floor bathroom; Electric wall mounted convector heaters.
Logs can be purchased locally.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: arrival 2:00pm - departure 10:00am
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking