This pretty, traditional, terraced cottage with its beautifully
refurbished interior is located in the popular village of St Agnes on
the North coast of Cornwall. It is well-positioned for all the village
facilities and within walking distance of the local beach and coastal
footpath. Just 8 miles to the city of Truro it is a good base for
exploring the county.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: Cot and high chair available on request
(but no cot linen), please let us know at the time of booking.
* Outside: Small courtyard to the front, enclosed rear garden with
lawn, patio, garden furniture and barbecue.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £35 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 small car provided.
* Nearest beach: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note that there is a shared
front gate with neighbouring cottage.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking