Experience a genuine ski lodge feel in this ski-in chalet log cabin located on one of the largest properties in Sun Peaks village, just steps from the main chairlift area and vibrancy of 'Canada's second largest Alpine Village', this main floor entry home exudes special warmth and character unique to log construction. You will be drawn into the bright, open living area featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, large kitchen and eatery bar, floor-to-ceiling cozy, river rock gas fireplace and soaring windows where you can soak in beautiful mountain views.
You will enjoy the 3 levels with 3 bedrooms and loft; on the lower floor common bunk area and a two piece bathroom, perfect for sleeping up to 6 children.
The multiple sundecks and expansive veranda provide a true tranquil setting for family and guests. After a day of skiing, mountain biking, golfing or hiking, relax in the private outdoor hot tub, nestled in the trees with a view to the stars.
Great location for;
• Large or multi family gathering
• Corporate event
• Family reunions
Not Great for;
late night parties
people that do not respect the neighbors, neighborhood or village
Our cabin is in a residential area with full time home owners in the area that must be respected, our cabin is designed to attract families with children
The lodge features a seven person hot tub, 2 1/2 bathrooms, full kitchen with jenn-air stove, laundry facilities, linen and towels, gas fireplace, high speed internet, blue ray player, stereo.
This chalet is for mature groups and families only; this is not a party house
• Full Bathroom on the upper floor with two queen sized beds (two bedrooms)
• Full Bathroom on the main Floor with one bedroom (one queen-sized bed)
• 2 piece bathroom on the lower floor bunk area
• Walk to village
• High speed internet, 58 inch TV in loft area,
• Puzzles, games
• Ski –in
• 5 minute walk on road and then the skis are on
• Four Season activities; downhill & skiing, snowmobiling, snow shoeing
• Hiking, mountain biking, golfing, wine tours, fishing, horseback riding, canoeing
• Walk to nightlife, fine dining in the village, pubs, and casual dining
• 30-40 minute drive to Kamloops for all major shopping, airport