Welcome to Vilana House, a unique property part of Ampelonas Residences, located in a prime location, that combines the peaceful enjoyment of country side and all the benefits of being close to essential amenities, as well as the magnificent beaches of South Rethymno!
Experience the best of Crete’s nature and take in the magnificent view of the hills and the surrounding area, whilst enjoying the total privacy that Vilana House has to offer to its guests!
This beautiful property is the ideal destination for nature lovers, families and couples, in search of a relaxing holiday and revitalisation of the soul and mind.
The outdoor area of Vilana House provides total privacy and ensures that you will totally enjoy the peace and quiet of the area and the feeling of complete relaxation and calmness close to the nature! Take advantage of the 40 m2 private pool (1,45 m deep) to cool yourselves on the hot summer days or sunbathe, lying lazily at the sun beds provided! Umbrellas are also available for those who prefer to read a book in the shade or take a nap!
For our young guests the pool also features a special compartment for children ( 0,45 m deep) and the terrace boosts a large lawn covered area equipped with a playground, a ping pong table, a small trampoline, inflatables for the pool and other toys.
The sizeable terrace also features an extra covered and shaded area, built of stone and large windows offering direct access to the pool area, where the BBQ facilities are located, along with an al fresco dining area! The BBQ area is also equipped with a small fridge and an outdoor sink for your outmost convenience while preparing your meals outdoors, so you’ll eliminate the clutter in the kitchen.
Finally, the spacious, shaded veranda with its lovely stone arches is equipped with an additional sitting and relaxing area and patio furniture.
Vilana House is a 130m2, two storey House, that can accommodate up to 6 guests in its 3 bedrooms. The design, architecture and decoration of the House is a glorious blend of traditional and modern elements, giving the space a rustic, yet classy appearance. Wooden ceilings, stone walls, arches, elegant furnishing and contemporary appliances were carefully selected in order to make your stay an unforgettable experience.
The ground level of Vilana House opens up to a sunny and wonderful open plan area featuring a working area with a desk and the cosy living room. A comfortable corner sofa, the large smart TV and the fireplace give a homely vibe to the space and invite you to have some quality time with your loved ones. A few steps away, the fully equipped kitchen and dining table for the whole family provide everything you need for your self-catered holiday. Both the living room and the kitchen offer direct access to the pool terrace. Furthermore, one double bedroom opening up to the terrace and a family bathroom with shower cabin can also be found on this floor.
Following the wooden stairs to the first floor, guests can find the remaining two bedrooms of Vilana House, one of which features a double and the other one, two single beds, which could also be set up as a double bed if requested. All three bedrooms have 32’ TVs, wardrobes and are air-conditioned. Finally, a shared bathroom with bathtub is also located on this floor.
- Welcome basket included, courtesy of the owner.
- Quality towels, pool towels, linens, covers and blankets provided.
- Housekeeping, towels and linen changes once per week.
- Pool and garden cleaning twice per week.
- Baby cot and high chair available upon request.
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi coverage is available throughout the House.
- Free parking space inside the House premises for 3 cars.
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living room area is included.
- All in-house electronics are available, including a 49’ smart TV with satellite reception (HDMI & USB outputs), bluetooth dock, dishwasher, top mount fridge with freezer, electric stove, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker, microwave, french coffee maker, espresso machine, juice maker, washing machine, hair dryer, safety security box, Playstation 3 console (also used as Blue Ray or DVD player), iron and iron board.
- First aid kit, fire extinguishers and an alarm system are also available.
- 24h/7days ThinkVilla concierge service included.
EOT (Ellinikos Organismos Tourismou - issued by the Greek tourist board) licence number: 1041K10003260801.