* Dedicated 24/7 ADSL Wi-Fi - fast reliable streaming & no 'time-outs'/drop-outs. Netflix option.
* 4min direct walk to iconic C.14 *Torres de Serranos Historic city entrance & Cosmo' - Internationally renowned - Carmen.
* On-St FREE parking throughout barrio N.b; Adjacent Historic City impossible & averages 3.50€ hourly! Easiest between 8-10am/14.00-18.00 when commuters leaving
* Supervised garaging - Socuher E.S 'La Torreta' - 390m 18€ - 24hr.
* Two charming balconies & access to quirky communal rooftop.
* Metrovalencia-map.Tram 'Sagunt' L.4 - 280m. Fast - Direct beaches/Universities/Ferias/Park (FREE) & Ride @ 'Empalme' - 16/6 min. Airport - 45 min. *None in Ruzafa or Historic City.
* 3 A.1 value supermarkets *250-500m inc' Lidl 'Flagship' store offers free car-parking - 350m.
* Valenbisi city bike hire station 132 @150m of 205 - 10€ weekly.
* Terraced bars - Barrio renowned Bocaito El -"Amazing food.." Wine/beer + pincho 1.50€ @ non-tourist prices! - Unbeatable!
* Direct No 8 bus; Centro Commercial /Main Bus station -4min.
* Premium quality de-luxe Visco-Elastic mattress Nov 2017 ensuring comfortable sleep.
This charming luminous & spacious efficiently air-conditioned second floor studio apartment is located within a charming typical & recently renovated typical Valenciano historic building.
4 minutes walk to the city's *'most happening' cosmo' El Carmen - *especially during nocturnal hours. Approached via resplendent Torres de Serranos. Albeit studio's location is somewhat quieter. Its seawards orientation enjoys welcoming inshore sea-breezes offering a welcome respite after exploring the Historic city with its narrow confined & during the warm summer months, airless streets.
Fully equipped updated 03/2018 American style kitchen. Separate fully enclosed bathroom also updated 03/2018 with modern fitments. Delightful living area with four large fully opening windows (2 floor - ceiling) French style with full shutters.. Two with small balconies, which all have extremely pleasant outlooks, three enjoy outlooks over a charming leafy Convent's garden - allowing sunshine morning to late afternoon. Also access to semi-communal rooftop 16m2 terrace with charming inner city aspects. Full stereo system for music streamers, flat screen TV, DVD etc.
Mega powerful 4.5 Kw reverse cycle air-conditioner - N.B; many similar apartments invariably offer undersized 2.5 Kw unit's - i.e; they'll take twice as long & will require maximum setting to have any desired cooling effect! Particularly those with high ceilings...
All major motorway connections ie; Madrid, Barcelona, Alicante etc easily accessed within 10 mins via A7 & CV 35 - Easy with GPS.
See metrovalencia web-page for route planners/timetables and excellent 'bono' rates.
Outdoor Pool/ Biopark etc. Great outdoor pool set in rather exclusive lush sub-tropical gardens at Club Hipica just 5/6 mins walk in Calla Jaca. Used by Valencianos in 'the know'. Entrance fee 4.50€. Young children €2. Go for the day with a picnic. Superb terraced restaurant - Kif-Kaf - overlooks....
See www.culturia.org to see some of Valencia's finest gardens and museums which you can access readily in just 4 mins via the 'rio de cultura' the 9 km impressive Turia river gardens.
Europe's largest Bio-park for over 1000 different species in a natural setting. Easily accessed by metro within 20 mins or walk/cycle through the delightful Turia river gardens either 10 mins bike or 40 mins walk.
Beaches: Malvorossa city beach & quirky charming barrio of Cabanyal. Blue Flag bathing and a broad fine sandy beach with an excellent choice of nearby restaurants/bars. Smart terraced cafes/restaurants and cocktail/tapas bars abound the Marinas. Mediterranean city living doesn't get much better with its easy accessibility. Its excellent value and with a myriad of subtle attractions etc
El Saler glorious fine sandy beach continuing onwards as far as the eye can see with duned backdrops, scented Pines and great cycle tracks weaving throughout. Fantastic for skaters/skate borders. 'Bus-it' easily from Plaza Reina for a couple of euros @ just 10 mins walk away.
Please confirm your E.T.A to apartment minimum 48 hours before arrival. Please avoid Spanish lunchtime 14.00-16.30 - unless arrival promptly 14.00. immediately upon arrival within city, as owners live some 15km away. Saves any unnecessary waiting about. Please note;
Late arrivals after 21.30 - 23.00 - 20€
23.00 - 24.00 - 35€
Taxis are cheap & plentiful. Download cabify app for best deals.
The U.K's cheapest flights into Castellon 1hour 10 min via CV10 - Toll-free motorway. Direct bus from Palau del Musica 20€ - one way. 1.10 hour with auto buses Mediterraneo.
Flight into Alicante/Barcelona/Madrid? See LOCO2 for best train deals inc' Hi-Speed - 280kph - AVA from Madrid - 90min & Seville/Cordoba 4 & 3 hours!