A meticulously arranged, fully equipped luxury villa with a heated multi-feature inner pool, a true piece of hedonism made for you, yes - you.
You will be enjoying yourselves in the heart of Old Town Hvar, with first class restaurants, cafes, and historical sights a mere minute's walk away, yet at the same time completely isolated by a wall-barrier to ensure your utmost privacy.
We will greet you at the port, carry your luggage and supply you with full cleaning on a daily basis.
Spacious living space of nearly 200 square meters, including a pool, a fireplace, a broad terrace, a wine room, two bedrooms, three bathrooms and a large living room. You will have both a garage and a separate parking spot at your disposal. Altough a minute's walk from the town centre, the premises of the object itself are completely calm and peaceful, tapered for you and your relaxation of choice. You will also have a carefully chosen selection of local vines waiting for you, both white and red, to give your mood that extra note. Beach towels, a barbecue, you name, we have it. Hedonist is tasked with giving a spicy touch of luxury to your vacation, at the same time making you feel as being home, eliminating every dark thought you may have and enabling you to enjoy your well-deserved vacation to the fullest.
Our aim is to establish a kind of relationship with our guests that is to last in the years to come. Therefore, feel free to ask if you need anything, we will do our best to make it happen.
Guests are kindly asked to carefully read house rules upon entering Villa HEDONIST and abide by them during their stay.
These house rules define mutual relationship, i.e. responsibilities and rights of the service provider (hereinafter referred to as Lessor) and the customer (hereinafter referred to as Guest).
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE GUEST
Guest has the right to:
Use the apartment at all times, as well as all appliances and rooms which are at the guest’s disposal, as set out in the contract and valid regulations.
Guest is not allowed to:
1. Bring in easily flammable or explosive materials, guns, narcotics and materials (objects) with strong or unpleasant odours.
2. Smoke inside the apartment.
3. Bring in domestic and wild animals.
4. Bring people not registered or checked-in as guests, to stay in the apartment, stay overnight or sleep there.
5. Leave household appliances, such as air conditioner and other appliances, turned on when leaving the apartment. Also, windows should be closed before leaving, or ensured against draught and air conditioner must be turned off.
6. Take any objects, inventory and appliances out of the apartment.
7. Change the furniture arrangement in the apartment.
8. Disturb the peace between 10 pm and 8 am and make noise by use of radio-sets, TV or other appliances, as well as musical instruments.
Guest is required to:
1. Check in after 4pm on the day of arrival
2. Abide by house rules and use rooms, inventory and installations carefully.
3. Take care of the apartment key; the fine for a lost key is 50 EUR.
4. Pay special attention to switching off the electrical appliances, taps and the airconditioner when not in the apartment. All doors and windows have to be closed prior to switching on the air-conditioner.
5. On the day of departure, the guest is obligated to vacate the premises by 10 am. For staying in the apartment after 10 am the guest will unconditionally be charged for an additional day with no option of further stay in the accommodation unit.
6. Call the lessor and together check the apartment before departure.
7. Pay for all the services which are not included in the price and any damages of the apartment’s inventory.
Rights and responsibilities of the lessor
Lessor has the right to:
1. Cancel services to the guest whose behavior disturbs peace and quiet.
2. Ask the guest for a refund should he/she lose any of the lessor’s inventory and intentionally or through neglect incur damage to lessor’s inventory, installations or furniture.
Lessor is required to:
1. Ensure peace and quiet and provide the guest with assistance regarding his stay.
2. To provide a daily cleaning service, unless requested otherwise from the guest.
3. Give or send the guest any found or forgotten things. If that is not possible, the lessor is required to keep those things for at least 6 months, and then act according to regulations.
4. Compensate any damages caused by neglecting these house rules, by the lessor or any other person in lessor’s responsibility.
Upon the start of the use of accommodation it is assumed that the guest is acquainted with the house rules and that he/she agrees to the terms and conditions stated in the house rules.
All complaints shall be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complaints will not be considered. If the guest does not accept these terms, he is obligated to leave the accommodation.
For all other enquiries, do ask.
We truly wish you a pleasant, fulfilling stay.