- English, Greek
Pool / Spa
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
House beautifully redone.
1. Owner will have to realize he will always have to go "get" the renters as property is impossible to find in the dark; hard enough during the day.
2. Kitchen needs many more tools/gadgets; we bought a couple & left them.
3. Bathrooms with hand held showers, lower left one & upstairs, unsafe for people who could fall. Best to see about putting skid/fall proof rubber mats on the floor.
4. Stairs trecherous; I fell against the "stone wall"; lacerated my arm; infected; finally healing, leaving me with a scar.
5. Long walk from limited parking up top.
6. MUST have fans in all bedrooms; house is closed in & hot when temp rises outside.
7. Need to speak with neighbors re: dog barking/talking; loud at times.
8. Email from owner, before we arrived, said he could get our laundry done, no charge. We saw him 1 time when he helped get us to house; no correspondence after that! No laundry done; bummer, when you expect laundry to be done; pack accordingly.
All in all, comfortable house; needs above adjustments made.
This was a beautifully remodeled 200-year-old home!!
We recently took my in-law's to Greece, and did a 2-day trip to Crete. We were having difficulties with the website and our GPS to find the place, but the property owner, Ioanis Sevrisarianos, actually drove to another town to meet us!! He was wonderful! And the bottle of wine he left was very good (well done, Ioanis!!)
The home itself is absolutely beautiful. He has remodeled the 200-year-old home that combines modern comfort with old-world charm. The bedrooms and bathrooms--all 3 of them--are very comfortable, and the living area is extremely cozy. It seems as though he paid a lot of attention to the kitchen, which had everything one needs for a perfect stay. The outside courtyards were like heaven.
If we return to Crete, we would LOVE to stay here again!!
Would come again
Nice place to stay. 😁
Super schönes Haus. Hat uns richtig gut gefallen. Wir kommen wieder.
Sauber, gemütlich, komfortabel, ruhig, gut ausgestattet, sehr freundlicher Vermieter, Minimarkt und
Sehr empfehlenswert, jederzeit wieder.