Nested away on Lisbon's most charming Hill - Principe Real - you and your family will truly feel like Royal Prince's throughout your stay. Located on a "Travessa" cul de sac, the apartment is an urban oasis, fed by natural light through its south facing windows, located in the heart of the commercial district and with direct access to the Golden Beaches of Costa da Caparica and the Wild Ocean of Guincho and Cabo da Roca.
- BEDROOMS: This spacious apartment has 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom has a large double bed, a working desk and a large walk-in closet. The second bedroom can be fitted with a double bed, a desk and a closet;
- LIVING ROOM: 3 comfortable sofas and a flat screen TV with cable and access to the balcony;
- DINING AREA: In the living room with a wooden table and 4 comfortable chairs;
- BATHROOM: Fully equipped bathroom with toilet, bathtub and shower, toilet and bidet;
- KITCHEN: Fully equipped kitchen with different appliances such as electric stove and oven, water kettle, coffee machine, orange juice machine, dish washer and washing machine for clothes, that you can use.
a) The apartment is a self-catered apartment, where you will find some toiletries and kitchen consumables for you to start with;
b) The apartment has free high-speed Wi-Fi connection;
(c) Towels and bed linens provided;
d) It is located on a 1st floor without elevator (the most ancient buildings in old town Lisbon). The steps are very easy to climb and we're always there to help you up with your luggage!
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
We show you here check-in and check-out hours, but take them as standard! We are as flexible as possible to help you on your arrival / departure times!
We live in the area and we're just a phone call away, 24 hours!
A) You will be staying in a residential building, therefore we expect you to respect the neighbors in terms of noise as you're respected back;
B) NO PARTIES OR NOISE AFTER 10pm WILL BE TOLERATED;
C) You will find our apartment deeply cleaned and we trust you to leave it in the best way possible;
D) Baby cot available upon request and with a symbolic extra cost.