This original farmhouse sleeping five dates back to 1696. The property
has been refurbished yet retains some of the lovely original features
such as mullion windows and the original bread oven and salt hole. It
is located less than three miles from the popular Dales town of
Ingleton with its waterfalls trial, popular tea rooms, restaurants and
* Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: Less than 3 miles
* Pets: Two dogs welcome.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, en suite, bathroom, lounge, kitchen/diner.
* Beds: 2 zip & links, 1 double bed, 1 single.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, WiFi
* General: Oil-fired central heating, woodburning stove.
* Utilities: Aga, combination microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer,
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted, cot
and highchair available. Trundle bed available suitable for a child
* Layout: Over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
* Outdoors: Small patio area to the front of the property, garden
furniture. Further enclosed garden 36 yards away.
* Parking: A small car may be parked in the garage (with the post box
on the wall) to the side of the property, further street parking is
available on this road or at the bottom of the village 100 yards away.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking