A delightful stone built cottage within walking distance of the popular
market town of Hawes, in Wensleydale. This refurbished cottage
benefits from a woodburning stove in the lounge, beamed ceilings and
stunning views of the surrounding countryside. There is a small
seating area to the front. Three Halfway Houses is a short walk away
from the local tea rooms, shops, restaurants and pubs in this popular
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.5 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.6 miles.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, house bathroom, 1 lounge, dining kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double, 2 singles.
* Luxuries: Smart TV, WiFi, TV with Freeview in master bedroom.
* General: Woodburning stove, (welcome pack of fuel provided), electric
* Utilities: Electric hob, double oven, grill, microwave, fridge,
freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Welcome pack of fuel
provided. Enclosed patio area which is separate to the property.
* Layout: Situated on two floors with steps up to the bedrooms and
bathroom on first floor.
* Parking: At the front of the property for two cars, further parking
on the layby across the road from the cottage.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take