Eymet is a Bastide town in the Bergerac wine region. It has its own weekly market. The property, which is surrounded by lawns and shrubs, has a private swimming pool shared with one other house. There is ample car parking space and the property offers easy wheelchair access. The accommodation consists of:
- Two double bedrooms
- Loft bedroom with single bed
- Large living room with corner kitchen (four ring gas cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, dish washer and washing machine)
- Bathroom with tiled shower, hand basin and W.C.
- Night store heaters, log burner and gas heater
- WiFi, TV / DVD and CD player
- Swimming pool (8 x 4 metres) with roman end
Bed linen and towels are provided. Also, a high chair and travel cot are available.
There are deck chairs, garden furniture and a barbecue. Bookings normally run from Saturday to Saturday but can be flexible.
Availability from 4pm. Departure, please by 10am.