Stylish top floor apartment located in Principe Real, one of the most charming historic neighbourhood of Lisbon, very quiet, central and with local markets. Charming/ Traditional Portuguese building, fully restored, WITH LIFT. It has lots of light, with balconies in all rooms, in the bathroom and kitchen. In the living room, there are two balconies and also a terrace with views over the rooftops of Lisbon and the bridge over the river.
Top floor stylish and comfortable apartment (in a building with LIFT) with balconies in all rooms and a terrace, allowing you to have lots of light and pleasant views.
The excellent location in Principe Real, one of the smart neighborhoods of Lisbon's historic city center, allows you to enjoy a relaxing stay, but only a few minutes walk from the city's main historical monuments, botanical garden and other beautiful gardens, traditional markets, art galleries, antique shops and design. It is located less than 15 minutes walk from Chiado and Bairro Alto.
Fully equipped for four people. Two bedrooms with queen beds (in one of the bedrooms it is possible to have 2 twin beds instead of one queen bed). All the rooms have balconies. There are several closets and storage spaces. It has one bathroom and one toilet. The living room is spacious and comfortable, with dining area, two balconies and one terrace. Fully equipped kitchen with new appliances and a balcony. The terrace, equipped with tables and chairs, allows you to enjoy outside meals, the Lisbon sunshine or the pleasant nights.
- room 1: one queen bed;
- room 2: one queen bed with the option of turning it into two twin beds;
- closets and storage areas;
- chairs and tables for the terrace and balconies;
- fully equipped with brand new appliances (stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing and drying machine, dishwasher, kettle, blender, juice squeezer, toaster, coffee machine - Nespresso, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, hairdryer);
- air conditioning / heating in all the rooms;
- LCD TV with free access to various international channels;
- hight-speed WI-FI;
- sound system;
- fire extinguisher, fire blanket, first aid kit.
- best quality bed linens;
- full set of towels (hands, face, body);
- for stays longer than four days, we can offer robes and slippers (upon request);
- duvet hypoallergenic for winter and for summer;
- extra blanket;
- shampoo, shower gel, liquid hand soap;
- toilet paper, kitchen role and napkins;
- washing powder, tablets and washing up liquid;
- bath caps and hydrating cream;
- olive oil, vinegar, salt.
All our textiles are washed and sterilized by a laundry company that follows the health and safety rules of hospitality.
Charming/ Traditional Portuguese Building fully restored (completed in 2015) with 5 floors and LIFT.
- Apartment not suitable for children under 10 years.
- When making your reservation for more than two guests, please note that there is a small extra payment. This will be visible in the breakdown of the total price of the reservation.
- We prepare the house with all our care, attention to detail and tailored to our guests. We ask you to look after it with the same care and in the best way possible.
- Respect the neighbours not making too much noise, especially after 10 pm.
- We can be flexible with check-in and check-out timings as long as they do not conflict with other reservations.
- For stays longer than a week, we offer an extra cleaning with changing of sheets and towels.
- The Lisbon City Council, similar to what already exists in most European capitals, created on January 1st, 2016, a fee for all visitors "City Tax".
This fee is charged by the hotels or the owners of rental apartments to be delivered/paid in full to the Lisbon City Council.
Its value is 2€ per visitor (older than 13) per day, a maximum of 14€ per visitor.
We apologize for the inconvenience and would appreciate if you could bring this amount in cash.
- In case of the apartment is not available on the dates that you want, the Courtesy Morning has other apartments in the Homeaway also in the historic area of the city. Talk with us.