A real child friendly and dog friendly holiday home with a lovely
secure garden and spacious modern accommodation. The tiny village of
Galmpton has a friendly pub and shops, Broadsands beach is just a few
miles away and the National Trust attraction of Agatha Christie's house
and steam railway within walking distance. Relax and enjoy.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Pets: Pet friendly.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms ( 1 with en-suite), 2 bathrooms, 1 cloakroom,
living room, conservatory, kitchen.
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 1 super king-size bed ( or 2 single beds),
1 set of bunk beds.
* General: TV, DVD player, WiFi available.
* Other: Bed linen provided, towels at extra cost.
* Utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, large
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Outside: Large rear garden with BBQ and furniture.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars.
* Security deposit: This property has a refundable Accidental Damage
Deposit of £250, which is payable to Blueriver Cottages with the
final balance of your holiday, eight weeks prior to your arrival,
and is refunded within 5 working days of your departure.
Alternatively, you may wish to pay a non-refundable Accidental
Damage Deposit Waiver equivalent to 10% of the Accidental Damage
Deposit value, which covers you for the full value of the
Accidental Damage Deposit, should any damage occur during your
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £30 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking