Are you looking for a central London apartment that's as luxurious and stylish as London's best 5* hotels, but with more space, better facilities, a private garden & great neighbourhood location? 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1000 sq feet & garden.
This luxury 2-bedroom garden apartment in Marylebone is arranged over two floors of a Georgian house, and is a perfect choice for those looking for a convenient, elegant and contemporary home-from-home from which to explore central London for work or play. The apartment is a classic example of traditional Georgian architecture in London, dating from the 1820s.
Please enquire about availability before booking, and please note that we cannot accept reservations from guests with children under 12 yrs in their party.
Brilliantly situated in central London, Zone 1, just 5 minutes walk from Marylebone underground/rail station (Bakerloo Line) and 8 minutes walk away from Baker Street tube (Circle line, Hammersmith&City line), the highlights of our neighbourhood include:
- walking to the bars, restaurants and amenities of village-like Crawford Street in Marylebone, or reach the wonderful shops/markets/restaurants/bars of Marylebone High street in 15 minutes walk
- easy access into the West End (10 mins by tube to Piccadilly Circus)
- Madame Tussauds and the Sherlock Holmes Museum are just 10 mins walk away
- you have one of the the world's best parks, Regents Park, on your doorstep (12 mins walking or 5 mins jogging) with its lake, boats, rose garden, cafes, tennis courts and outdoor theatre (in season)
- the shops/restaurants of St Johns Wood and Maida Vale are close by
- word famous Lord's Cricket ground is just 8 mins walk away, perfect for cricket lovers!
- London's best and most famous gourmet fish and chip shop/restaurant (The Seashell) is just down the street 3 mins walk away!
- just 1 min round the corner is some of the best antiques shopping in London on Church Street, including the famous Alfie's antiques market with rooftop cafe
- we have a Tesco local supermarket 3 mins walk away
- there is a yoga centre (Indaba) 3 mins walk away, which comes recommended for those inclined!
Arranged over the raised ground and garden level of a Georgian townhouse, the apartment has its own front door so you have half of a Georgian townhouse to yourself.
Built in 1820 and recently renovated and entirely refurbished (by us), this flat combines Georgian architectural elegance (high ceilings on raised ground floor, large windows), with contemporary style and mod cons for maximum convenience and comfort.
1000 square feet of accommodation comprises:
- own front door set back from the street leading to...
- double bedroom 1 with king size bed, luxury headboard and one of the most comfortable mattresses ever manufactured (we looked for years!)
- double bedroom 2 with king size bed, luxury mattress and french mullion window opening out into the garden
- bathroom with luxury bath and shower combined
- utility area with 8kg washing machine and separate dryer
- landscaped courtyard garden with eating-out teak dining table
- stairs up to....
RAISED GROUND FLOOR
- open-plan living/kitchen area
- office alcove area
In addition, the flat features:
- 55" home-cinema TV, wall mounted to swivel in all directions
- Blu-Ray DVD, Sky and Apple TV (inc Netflix) with Bose sound system
- fibre-optic wireless broadband internet with high speeds
- working wood-burning stove (see pictures) to get cosy on those chill London evenings (amazing and unique for London)
- gas range cooker and great equipment for cooks (James loves to cook!)
- Italian granite kitchen countertops
- top-loading 2 drawer dishwasher
- luxury mattresses in both bedrooms for a great night's sleep
- reclaimed solid teak furniture throughout
- large fridge
- oak wood floors in living area
- dimmable spot lighting throughout
- bed linen and towels
- free coffee beans, coffee grinder and cafetiere provided
- a hairdryer
- check in 3pm, check out 11am (if you need to drop luggage please do ask and we'll try to accommodate when/if possible)
- no reservations from guests with children aged under 12 yrs in their party
- no smoking in the property
- lower shutters on living room windows to be kept angles to 45 degrees max at all times for security, and closed at night
- kitchen countertops should be wiped carefully after use to avoid marks/stains
- all windows to be closed and locked when the property is left empty
- any spillages on carpet or furniture should be dealt with immediately to avoid staining
- lost keys will incur a charge for replacement locks
- wood burning stove to be closed when unattended
- a maximum of 6 people in the property for entertaining (inc guests), unless cleared by prior arrangement
- no music playing after 10pm for the sake of our neighbours
- please read the welcome pack carefully on arrival
2 nights minimum stay