The cavehouse El Caidero was built in 1925 and fully refurbished in 1999. Winner of Rural Tourism prize in 1996, this is the perfect house for a holiday in Gran Canaria.
El Caidero is located high in the mountains next to the Natural Park of: Acusa Seca, Centro Alfarero de Lugarejos. Based on the highest village of Gran Canaria you will enjoy amazing views and trekking circuits.
In the cavehouse EL CAIDERO you will find an oasis of tranquility. The inside house temperature is always between 17 - 20 degress, which makes the perfect place to be on those hot summer days.
* House consists of: 3 double bedrooms, (one with 2 single beds and two with double beds). Sofa bed for 2 children and babycot.
* Kitchen/diner, bathroom, separate kitchen, hot water, international TV, BBQ, music system, washing machine, microwave, fridge, toaster, bedding and table tennis and table football.
* Transfer service to and from the airport/port are available (Las Palomas o Agaete)
* Garden terrace, sun-loungers and outside parking
* Pets allowed with extra cost (pay on arrival)