We are proud to offer this gorgeous three bedroom, two bathroom lower ground/garden level property which sleeps up to 6 guests. This newly refurbished Edinburgh city centre holiday let is ideal for families or groups visiting the city. The centre of town is only 25 minutes walk away or you can easily get around the city on Lothian Buses. Positioned right next to Edinburgh's Royal Botanic Gardens, and overlooking the greenhouses and nurseries, this bright and spacious home is the perfect base for seeing some of Edinburgh's most beautiful sights.
The bed set up is as follows: one king-sized bedroom with en-suite shower room, one king or twin bedroom and one double bedroom.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you'll need for your self catering holiday including microwave, oven, fridge/freezer with built in ice and water dispenser, Nespresso machine and dishwasher, as well as Le Cruset cookware.
The living room has a colourful, funky yet calm feel to it. Fully equipped with fast WiFi, Apple TV and Netflix, all of your entertainment needs will be met for your stay.
This property is a garden flat and therefore accessed down a flight of external stairs and will not be suitable for those with mobility issues.
In completing the booking guests confirm that they have read and agreed to The Edinburgh Address terms and conditions, please find these on our website.
Additional Information / House rules
- Lead guest must be of 30 years of age or older (provision of ID and Address required)
- Names and ages of all guests required
- Reason for your stay with us must be given
- Additional review and agreement to our terms and conditions
- Property is not suitable for Stag, Hen or young single gender groups for party purposes
- Parties and gatherings are strictly prohibited
- The Edinburgh Address reserve the right to vet & cancel any unsuitable bookings
- There is a strict no smoking policy
-We also reserve the right to refuse entry to parties who do not match the information provided.
-Abusive or inappropriate conduct towards staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances
- A refundable damage deposit of £500 or 10% of the rental balance (if booking is 2 weeks or longer) is payable to The Edinburgh Address via our Guest Portal 7 days before arrival and shall be refunded 7 days after departure pending no damages or deductions.
- Check ins are arranged directly with the owner’s property manager
There is a check-in window from 3:30pm to 7pm and check ins out with this time frame are subject to availability and will be subject to an additional charge.
The Edinburgh Address T&Cs apply. Contact us or visit our website for details!