- Comfortable and welcoming stone cottage in the middle of the fishing village of Port Isaac...
- 75 yards from the harbour and next to a millstream
- Car parking is in the village car park at the top of the hill
- Entrance via stable door from the road
- Newly fitted beamed kitchen/dining room with slate floor
- Sitting room with bay window seat over the stream
- Bathroom WC with hand basin and shower over the bath
- 3ft Twin bedded room
- Double bedroom with en-suite WC and basin
- Slightly set apart from the cottage, a patio garden at the rear has a bench seat
- Although narrow cars may be unloaded outside, the village car park is at the top of the hill.
- The shops, inns and restaurants are all close at hand.
- Towels are not provided
- Bed linen available at £10 per double and £5 per single payable on arrival
- A weekly parking ticket currently costs £35
- Cottage not suitable for toddlers
- This property welcomes one dog only
- Pets will require supervision outside
£24 per pet per week taken after booking has been confirmed