2 bedroom apartment in a quiet and peaceful area near the sea
- English, German, Spanish
Pool / Spa
Arrivals later than 21:00 are subject to a €40 late arrival fee.
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund
Lovely apartment with beautiful views of the mountains and port. Only a 10minute walk to the port.
Good communication with the owner. 1 week before we arrived the owner uses an agency who made made direct contact via watts app which made meeting so easy. During the stay the toilet did stop working due to a small leak. Within 3 hours the owner repaired the issue. For me the flats best feature is the superb view from the main bedroom and balcony.
Lovely apartment in beautiful location. Will be back again!
Brilliant pool. Flat in beutiful surroundings.
We had a great stay with our 3 children aged 8 y 6 y and 18 mths. The appartment is spacious and clean with lovely views. Very helpful owners. The slight issue is no air con but fans definitely helped. I would come again.
Fantastic apartment with stunning views and a great pool!
We arrived a little early and in the middle of a heat wave! The lovely property owner was there and welcomed us in. The apartment was perfect for our family of four, our two boys aged 11 & 7 loved the pool - well we all did!
We had a few beach days, it's clean and not too busy the only thing I would say is that it's a 10min (excited boy) walk down to the beach but a 20min (tired boy) walk back up the hill!
My only negative is that taxis are few and far between
The property manager was extremely helpful in organising our airport transfers.
Lovely location but not well equipped
We did have a lovely holiday but there were pros and cons of this apartment
- We enjoyed the location of the apartment and pool facilities, all very clean
- The views are wonderful and it's lovely and quiet
- The beds are very comfortable
- The balcony/ living room furniture is comfortable
- We needed a broken fan replaced and between the manager and the owner this took 3 days. The Apartment was too hot for it to take this long and was not comfortable at all.
- There is not a dedicated parking space its just on the street.
- The kitchen is not well equipped. No baking trays and very few utensils. Any frying or saucepans were scratched up, not non stick and should be thrown away. Self catering places should really upgrade these things as they were barely usable.
- The fridge is very old so does not keep anything very cool at all, not helpful when it's so warm
- The lights weren't working in one of the rooms but I suppose it's easy to change a bulb
- The DVD player doesn't work
- The kitchen and living area was much smaller than we thought from the photos
Nice property, good value for money
Port de Soller is a really beautiful town and this accommodation was really lovely - it had everything we needed, was very comfortable, small balcony with great views looking up into the mountains and with access to a nice little swimming pool. It was definitely good value for money. This property was also in a nice location about a 15 min walk up the hill from the actual port in a quiet and pretty neighbourhood. The property manager was also really friendly and efficient.
Sóller's port is the only natural bay on the North-West coast of Mallorca, an exceptional natural enclosure that is well worth a visit. The old fisherman's quarter of Santa Caterina conserves its marine character.
Port Sóller combines fishing with recreation, such as sailing or enjoying the beach. Along the front are many shops and restaurants. The two beaches, Ca’n Repic and Ca’n Generós, the boat trips to Sa Calobra or Cala Tuent, the fresh fish, a stroll up to the lighthouse, the sunset from the maritime museum, the Sóller tram, or simply the marvelous views that make the port an obligatory visit for the tourists; a real luxury within reach for all!
A few minutes walk from restaurants, shops and amenities. The apartment is situated in a quiet area of the port, 1 km from the beach.