This apartment is completely renovated into simple elegance and meets you by flooding natural light and a welcoming atmosphere. French windows bring in the sun from early morning to evening. It is provided with all modern conveniences to ensure that you will have a comfortable stay. From the living room you have an open view over the city and a small garden beneath. The large comfortable living room is beautifully decorated, a perfect place to relax by watching TV, listen to music or read a good book. At night open the French window facing the palm trees, enjoy the stars and sense Matisse. The dining area is ideal for gourmet dinners with friends. The separate kitchen is fully equipped with modern amenities. All windows have double glazing and old wooden shutters.
Welcome to us all seasons!
You will be greeted upon your arrival by our English speaking representative who will give you the keys and show you around the apartment. You will also have her mobile/cell no to contact if any issues arise during your stay. Beds made up and towels are included in the price as well as end stay of clean. Use of WiFi and electricity is free of charge.
Booking: 25% deposit of the rental price is required. A confirmation of the booking will follow as soon as the deposit payment is received. The remaining 75% are due 45 days before the start of your holiday. For bookings made less than 45 days before the arrival date at the property the whole rent is thus required to be paid at the time of booking.
Cancellation policy: Booking deposit is non-refundable. Cancellation over 28 days before arrival, 50% will be refunded. Over 14 days before arrival, 25% will be refunded.•
Check in: 4pm on day of arrival. We will try to accommodate earlier arrivals if at all possible.
If your check-in is late. We will be able to arrange a late check-in but this will incur an additional charge. For check-in from 8-9pm the amount is 30 €, for check-in after 9pm it is 50€. This is paid in cash directly to the representative who will meet at arrival
• Check out: 11am on day of departure. We will try to accommodate later departures, but this is less possible in peak season and holiday times.