Full high comfort 8+1 family house 230 m2 + garden in NATURA 2000 and UNESCO park, child-friendly, in vineyard area, close to top golf courses and spa. You will experience untouched nature, in complete calm, with a fantastic view and many top quality spas in the reach of your hand. Renovated spaces offer comfort, a feeling of a warm home and good atmosphere. Suitable for two families or a larger company, approximately 230 m2 large. You will love the nature!
The house is located near Krško (Brežice), placed in a calm vineyard area, in the Kozjanski park (Kozjansko Regional Park, UNESCO and NATURA 2000 protection areas). Renovated spaces offer comfort, a feeling of a warm home and good atmosphere. From spring to autumn, you can easily pick your own Organic harvested fruits and vegetables, try the excellent local wine (gold medal winner) and local food.
You will experience untouched nature, in complete calm, with a fantastic view and many top quality spas in the reach of your hand. Play on the best golf courses, visit Zagreb, Mokrice, Otočec,..., try one of the many possibilities for magical walks, each more beautiful than the other. If you are a lover of sports, go mountain biking and road cycling or simply take tours of magnificent historic sights (medieval castles of Posavje), wander through the touristic wine road, and take an entire tour of Melania Trump's birthplace!
The interior is partly renovated on l. 2016, suitable for two families or a larger company, approximately 230 m2 large, adopts 8 - 9 people and offers superior comfort. There are three bedrooms (2 adult bedrooms and 1 children) and 3 bathrooms at your disposal. The house has a fireplace in the living room and an infrared sauna in the cellar along with props for fun. 100 m from the house is a large wine cellar, where you can easily, with a former announcement, buy excellent wine (gold medal winner).
Upon your request, we can easily arrange catering and tasting of top quality local food.
The house has a modern kitchen + additional kitchen in the cellar and an outdoor grill for roasting. Enjoy yourself on two large terraces or relax in the garden.
In the equipment included are 4K LCD TV 55” and satellite TV, also IR sauna. Through the Wi-Fi connection, you can access the internet anywhere in the house. There are two dishwashers and a washing-drying machine taking care for your comfort. There is also a billiard, table football and darts, providing fun for your company.
Since there are no cars and traffic, it is suitable for families with small children and a relaxed vacation for the parents. It is also suitable for animals because the large parcel is fully fenced parcel.
- One covered Terrace in the front and one open Terrace
- 1x 4K TV LCD 55” in the living room
- Wi-Fi with unlimited Internet access
- Infrared sauna
- Contemporary kitchen with all cooking accessories
- Additional kitchen in the cellar
- 2x dishwasher
- Washer and dryer
- 8 main beds and one emergency (couch)
- Modern bathroom facilities (2x shower, 3x WC)
- Central heating
- Outdoor fireplace for roasting and romantic atmosphere
- Fireplace in the living room
- Free use: billiard, table football, darts
- Organic food and vegetables (high beams) from the local garden (depending on the season and nature)
- Brežice and Krško: 15 min drive
- Thermal Čatež: 20 min drive
- Thermal Rimske Toplice 54 km (1 hr drive)
- Thermal Laško (Thermana) 58 km (1 hr in 5 min drive)
- Thermal Olimia 35 km (45 min drive)
- Thermal Šmarješke Spa 39 km (40 min drive)
- Zagreb: 50 min drive (50 km)
- Golf courses: Mokrice (23 km, 20 min), Otočec (38 km, 35 min)
- Sevnica (birthplace of Melanie Trump, First Lady USA): 29 km (30 min drive)
- Small SKI resort Sljeme: 60km
- Medieval castles and towns in Posavje: Brežice (15 min), Pišece (20 min), Mokrice (20 min), Brestanica (20 min), Podsreda (20 min), Bizeljsko (30 min), Sevnica (30 min), Kunšperk (35 min) Podčetrtek (45 min)
- Airport Zagreb: cca 50 min car drive
- Airport Ljubljana: cca 80 min car drive (135 km)
- Mokrice Golf: an 18-hole golf course spreads over 66 hectares in the midst of centennial forests.
- Otočec Golf: an 18-hole, 75 ha, the state-of-the-art golf course was designed to the highest industry standards by the renowned British architect Howard Swan and the Slovenian architect Peter Škofic
- Brežice bicycle trail (97 km)
- Birdwatching: nature park Jovsi (Kapele)
- Bizeljsko – Sremič wine road
- Krško Speedway Grand Prix