Go wherever you wish, whenever you wish from Split to Dubrovnik and all of the islands, always enjoying complete privacy on our luxurious and comfortable “floating house”. Avoid all of the crowds and get the best of Croatia. With a professional skipper always aiding you and doing all the work, the only danger is you will never want to leave. Our captains are loaded with the local knowledge of the best restaurants, beaches and secret spots. Contact us for a full week boat discounts or special wishes. No previous sailing experience is needed.
Lagoon 42 Active Cruises is a large, comfortable catamaran for up to 10 people. It has 4 private cabins with shower and toilet, living room and 2 crew cabins. Our boat is ideal for a group of friends, couples, and families. It has an air conditioning, generator, and fresh water so you are fully independent. There is a large chilling/sunbathing space on the front, back and on the roof, so you will have as much privacy as you need it. The deck is made of a special wood “teak”. Included is a fast tender boat, perfect for all activities and trips.
Traveling alone is old news, take your entire family with you! The kids can play on the flybridge and lay on the front nets while looking below into the crystal blue water waiting for the waves to splash them. Our catamarans offer enough luxury and space for games, jumps, sunbathing, as well as quiet corners and secluded areas. Your entire family or friends will have an unforgettable journey and a lot of new memories to fill the photo albums with.
If you are still not convinced about Croatia, trust us, the food alone is the reason to visit this heavenly place. Imagine all of the top cuisine, tastes, aromas, fish, meat, clams, fruits, wine and many many more, all combined in one place. Every island is a new culinary adventure and every restaurant on the island has its own heritage - it is amazing! Let your taste buds engage in something they were not prepared for - a complete perfection of taste.
Brač, Hvar, Vis, Šolta, Split, Korčula, Dubrovnik. You can visit any island you want or make any activity you wish and enjoy cycling, kitesurfing, windsurfing, hiking, sightseeing, fishing, snorkeling, diving, flyboarding, etc... And most of the activities are even included in the price!
--> Bol Brač: Experience the most stunning beach in Croatia, Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape). Afternoon relax at the famous Auro Beach/Lounge Bar.
--> Hvar: A Croatian island in the Adriatic Sea, is best known as a summer resort. Unique fusion of luxurious Mediterranean nature, rich cultural and historical heritage. Climb up to the fortress for a stunning view of the old town and the surrounding islands.
--> Pakleni islands: Visit the crystal-clear waters, hidden beaches, and deserted lagoons.
--> Vis: Rich in incredible history, the old town of Vis is filled with top quality restaurants, boutique shops, and cafes. Formerly a military island, Vis is loaded with places to explore including an old army wine bunker and Blue Cave.
--> Korcula: Is one of Dalmatia’s most relaxing getaways and one of the best-preserved medieval centers in the Adriatic.
--> Mljet: One of the most beautiful and most forested islands in the Adriatic. Untouched nature, the island’s mysticism, olive groves, vineyards and rich forests are ideal places to research the rich flora and fauna.
--> Dubrovnik: Overlooking the calm blue waters of the Adriatic, Dubrovnik is one of the world’s most magnificent walled cities.
Included in the price:
- Catamaran Lagoon 42
- 4x double rooms with private toilet and hot shower, fully equipped kitchen, AC & Generator
- Free mooring buoy in Bol with private small pier
- Free 2x SUP and 2x Snorkelling equipment, Bicycles on Bol Brac
- Free course of Sailing, drive yourself and skipper will observe and advise
- Free fast tender boat
- Optional GoPro & drone footage
All of the space is reserved just for you and not shared with anyone. Complete privacy.
Skipper is sleeping in his own room, in the front, separated from you. He is an experienced and licensed sailor and full of local knowledge and secret spots. He will help you with organizing activities, best restaurants, teach you how to sail and he can even play guitar for you :).
Brač, Hvar, Vis, Šolta, Split, Korčula, Dubrovnik. You can visit any island you want or make any activity you wish and enjoy in cycling, kitesurfing, windsurfing, hiking, sightseeing, fishing, snorkeling, diving, flyboarding, etc... And most of the activities are even included in the price!
Land in Zagreb / Split / Zadar / Dubrovnik and we can arrange your transfer. Boarding is possible from most of the islands or ports.
- Please confirm itinerary and dates before booking
- Usual check-in is Saturday / Saturday, please confirm any other options before booking
- We also have access to more than 3000 boats in Croatia, so please contact us if you need a different catamaran (from Lagoon 39 to Lagoon 620) or if ours is already booked.
- Marina in Dubrovnik is ACI Slano, in Split Marina Nava
Excluded from the price:
- Captain weekly 1050€, security deposit and visitor's tax of 1 EUR daily/per person
- Fuel and port fees (Around 150€ - 400€ altogether, lower if you like sailing and not staying in the marina every day)
- Food & drinks – We usually eat at the best local restaurants where you will try Croatian specialties such as lobster, lamb, octopus, truffles… (around 15 - 20€ pp.) or you can cook for yourself in the fully equipped Catamaran's kitchen
- Optional one-way fee 300€ (start in one port, end in another)