Priced for 2 but can accommodate 4 guests on pre booking. Pets also welcome for a small charge.
*July and August - Queaux hosts free Friday night music concerts beside the lake. Facilities: Bar and marquee providing a basic meal at reasonable prices
* Check out the vineyards + events at both Chinon and Saumur
* Drive to the medieval cities of either Chauvigny or Montmorillon
* Local: Bistro mid wk/midday lunch + Lesley's Place evenings at Queaux for a good burger etc/Comme Chez Soi lunch and dinner Thursday, Friday, Saturday - excellent food/The Orangery in Lussac for a special occasion or just to treat yourself.
*Poitiers: this magnificent medieval city has many secrets. Lunch at 16 Carnot or Les Archives.
* Michelin Star restaurant Passions et Gourmandises at St Benoit. Enjoy excellent food beside the river.
* Visit Chateau Touffou at Bonnes on weekends. Stunning garden.
* Book in for a paranormal experience at Chateau Fougeret, Queaux
* Hire bikes from Bikes Direct (they will deliver your bikes to the chateau).
* Hire a kayak at Moussac and cruise downriver to Queaux
* If yoga is your thing book in to Yoga in a Yurt in Charroux and enjoy a vegetarian meal afterwards