Bright and spacious property - two large bedrooms- a king and twin/double as well as a sofa bed in the living room. It has an excellent location for a trip to London, well connected for airports and a central location for the best bits of London.
This bright and spacious property has two large bedrooms- a king and twin/double as well as a sofa bed in the living room. It has an excellent location for a trip to London, well connected for airports and a central location for the best bits of London. It's a wonderful place to stay whether you are visiting London for a holiday, business or a city break.
If you like to sleep without any traffic or train noises, this is perfect and yet it's less than five minutes' walk to three underground lines and many buses.
The flat is larger than most two bedroom flats and you'll see from the pictures that it's bright and airy and makes the most of any London sunshine! It also has all the usual facilities you'd expect (large TV, DVD, Blu-ray, free wifi, dishwasher, washing machine, shower, bath) but also feels like you're coming home. You'll see from the pictures that it's a great place to relax after a long day of shopping, sight-seeing or London business. It's got everything if you want to stay in and cook instead of eating out. The beds have been chosen for comfort and the rooms are massive rather than a London shoe-box.
The double room has a king sized bed and the second bedroom can be used as a twin or a large double. All linen and towels are included and there's ample storage for clothes... even if you end up shopping for more in nearby Westfield shopping centre! The kitchen has a seating area and is well equipped with gas hob and oven, microwave, crockery, dishwasher, washing machine etc. Outside, there are well maintained gardens and a view of Canary Wharf.
Parking is available nearby and can be reserved for a small fee. Please note, there are stairs so not suitable for wheelchair users.
- There is a small supermarket a couple of minute's walk away for all the essentials and nearby there are some great gastro pubs and restaurants.
- Less than five minutes' walk is Mile End tube station with the Central, District and Hammersmith & City lines and a direct link to Stansted Airport. City Airport is also nearby and Gatwick and Luton are also easily accessible.
- It's one stop on the tube to Stratford International Station, the massive Westfield shopping centre (one of the largest), and the Olympic Park.
- 12 minutes to St Paul's Cathedral
- It's 15 minutes to Oxford Street for central shopping and the traditional tourist hotspots.
- If you're here for work, it's 15 minutes to Canary Wharf and 12 minutes to the City / financial district.
- If you're here to visit the most vibrant parts of London, this is a great location:
- Brick Lane market is 10 minutes away
- Broadway market is a beautiful walk along the canal nearby the apartment
- Shoreditch high street is just under two miles away
- Columbia Road flower market... if you're here on a Sunday you should definitely go here...
- Spittalfields Market is great for unusual gifts and is two tube stops away
- Victoria Park is a short walk along the nearby canal and is a huge and award winning park. Also host to some of London's best music festivals.