Sunny View is a 2 Bedroom Chalet, sleeping up to 4 guests. It is south-facing and set amongst the lawns and gardens of the 4* Welcome Holiday Park, located a few minutes flat walk (500m) from the beautiful, sandy beach of Dawlish Warren, which in 2018 was awarded the Blue Flag Award for the 20th consecutive year.
Sunny View is located along with our other properties Beaches, The Cove and Drift Wood.
The Chalet consists of:-
* Open-plan, fully equipped Kitchen, with electric cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle.
* Lounge Area, with 3 seater Sofa, Armchair, Freeview TV/DVD Player.
* Dining Area, with Dining Table seating up to 4 guests.
* Double Bedroom with Freeview TV/DVD Player, Wardrobe, Chest of Drawers, Bedside Tables and Bedside Lamps.
* Twin Bedded Room with Chest of Drawers, Bedside Table and Bedside Lamp.
* Bathroom with Walk-In Shower, Wash Basin and WC
There are electric heaters in every room and the cost of electricity is included in the price.
Sunny View Chalet is available to let for weekend or midweek breaks (minimum 2 nights), or weekly holidays, between 15th March and 15th January each year.
Bed linen is provided and beds will be made up ready for your arrival, and bath towels are provided.
There is a wide array of Family Entertainment at the 4 star Welcome Holiday Park, Available Daily from the end of March until the end of October, including:-
* Indoor Swimming Complex with 4 Heated Pools (Sports Pool, Fun Pool, Toddlers Pool and Bubble Pool/Jacuzzi). All pools have lifeguards on duty and there are Showers and Changing Rooms.
* Jolly Roger Kids Club for 5 - 17 year olds
* Evening Entertainment for all the Family in the Cruisers Club
* Amusement Arcade/Sports Ground/Playground/Crazy Golf
Other Facilities Available, from the end of March until the end of October:-
* Bar, Restaurant & Take-Away
* Shops - Chemist & Pharmacy, Gift Shop, Sweet Shop, Fish & Chip Shop. There are 2 Supermarkets just across the road and Sainsburys is a 5 minute drive away.
* Launderette - Coin-operated washing machines and tumble driers, with washing liquid and fabric softener included.
Also, please note that these facilities are available from the end of March, until the end of October each year, although the Chalet is available for short breaks and holidays from mid-March until Mid-January.
Dawlish Leisure Centre is just a few minutes drive away and is open all year round (except Bank Holidays) for swimming plus lots of sports and activities.
Nearest station - Dawlish Warren 300m
Nearest Airports - Exeter 14 miles (22km)
Bristol 75 miles (120km)
Please don't hesitate to contact Alan or Lynne if you have any queries, questions or special requirements.