4-night stay minimum.
Managed by GLAMAPARIS.
Get in touch with our team in order to get the best offer for your stay!
Hit "Send a message" to verify the apartment's availibility and obtain an accurate quote.
We have been managing a portfolio of over 60 carefully chosen apartments since 2008. Take advantage of our :
- Personalized welcome service at the apartment
- Maintenance support throughout your stay
- A technical guide with instructions on how to use the home appliances properly
- A neighbourhood guide so you can have a better knowledge of the area
We supply top quality linens and towels (same provider as 4 stars' Parisian hotels), starter sets for soap, shampoo, toilet paper, laundry & dishwasher detergent. A final cleaning is included in the total rent.
We also focus on offering you the best services to enjoy your stay such as:
* Unlimited high speed WiFi connection
* Free international phone calls from the landline (free to cells and landlines in USA, France, Canada and to landlines in over 100 countries ;
* Cable TV with 200 channels included (some of them in English such as CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, Sky news…);
This duplex- apartment is located in Saint Germain des Près, on a very calm & discrete street between the rue Jacob and the rue de Seine.
The apartment is extremely safe(2 codes and a fob), and on the top floors of a residential building with private elevator (only accessible with a key).
An elevator leads directly to the top floor of the duplex, where the kitchen and living area are located. A small interior staircase leads to the bedrooms and bathrooms below. The lower level also has direct access to the exterior stairwell and elevator.
Both bedrooms on the lower floor have king-sized beds. They also both have full ensuite bathrooms. One has a large Italian shower while the other one has a bathtub with shower combination.
There is also a separate half bathroom on the upper floor so there are three toilets in total.
The kitchen on the upper floor is fully equipped with modern appliances and is accesible from the living/dining area.
The icing on the cake is this private rooftop terrace of about 15 square meters. It is accessible from the upper floor by a fold-down staircase, which is admittedly steep, but very stable.
You can enjoy a glass of wine after a long day of sightseeing while admiring the stunning landscape of the beautiful Saint-Germain.