LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS ARE WELCOME. **Canadians please note the average nightly price on VRBO is in USD. You can convert currency on the rates page.
Enjoy a spotlessly clean, newly renovated 2 BR 2 level unit. Modern & cozy, fine furnishings & finishings and beautifully decorated
The downstairs boasts an open living area, containing:
- bright living room with electric fireplace;
- large flat-screen TV with cable TV, Telus apps and Netflix;
- dining area with seating for four people;
- fully stocked kitchen including brand new stainless steel appliances, fridge with water and ice dispenser, dishwasher, and microwave;
- half-bath with new stacker washer and dryer and laundry supplies.
The top floor contains:
- two bedrooms, each having new very comfortable queen mattresses, quality linens and hypo-allergenic duvets.
- new bathroom with soaker tub and shower, hair dryer, towels, shampoo and soap.
Enjoy a bright and cozy oasis while exploring the breathtaking natural scenery and friendly local culture. Attend the well-known Festival of the Written Arts, the Festival of Quilts and Quilting Arts, or the increasingly popular annual Art Crawl. Or choose simply to get away for some quality recreational time to kayak or swim at the quiet beach just minutes from your door. Enjoy a beautiful sunset after a round of golf, or a hike in the impressive trails of Cliff Gilker Park, minutes up the road. Explore the world class cross country skiing, snow-shoeing, or summer hiking of Dakota Ridge is only 20 minutes away by local shuttle.
The suite in located on a local public bus route which will take you to and from the Langdale ferry.