The Granaio apartment is a lovely three-room apartment of 70 sqm located on the first floor of one of the three farmhouses that make up the farmhouse where it is located. The farmhouses date back to the second half of the 19th century and are located in a low hill surrounded by woods, pine forests, olive groves and vineyards, located in the northern Umbria region: the Upper Tiber Valley. The name of the apartment is related to the use it once had as a grain store. It is accessed by a 10-step stone staircase, independent.
The unit consists of a large and bright kitchen-living room with fireplace and sofa bed, two double bedrooms, a bathroom with shower. From the kitchen you access to a large panoramic terrace furnished with table, chairs and loungers, overlooking the valley below and on the green hills that mark the border between Umbria and Tuscany.
Furnishings are furniture from the 40's and 50's restored.
The kitchen is equipped with tv, gas, oven, refrigerator with freezer compartment, toaster, coffee machine, cookware, tableware, tablecloth and towels, sponges, blankets, dry for cleaning.
The rooms and the bathroom are provided with linens.
The apartment is for non-smokers. Pets of all sizes are welcome.
At the disposal of guests there are all the services of the agriturismo:
- panoramic pool with solarium (12 mt x distance 7 mt)
- video surveillance parked
- Wifi connection
- Recreational room with library, magazines, company games
- outdoor playground
- a pond for sport fishing
- balloons with bowls
- free mountain bikes or mountain bikes with pedaling assistance at a charge
- hiking trails with maps
- planning tourist itineraries and free guides
- didactic farm laboratories for children
- visit the farm animals
- washing machine, iron and ironing board
- typical restaurant open for breakfast and dinner on reservation
- possibility of tasting and buying of corporate products: wine, extra virgin olive oil, honey, vin santo
- cooking courses
- visits to historic wineries
The soft hills surrounding the farm are rich in small villages, castles, abbeys unknown to mass tourism, ideal for travelers who like to be thrilled. In short, you can reach the most beautiful Umbrian and Tuscan towns for a dip in history and art: Perugia, Assisi, Gubbio, Spello, Cortona, Arezzo, Trasimeno Lake, Sansepolcro, Anghiari, Città di Castello, Corciano and Todi.