Located in a privileged area on the outskirts of the city, this exclusive and spacious villa of six rooms is the ideal place to spend unforgettable days with family or friends enjoying the maximum comfort, its garden areas and the outdoor pool.
The Accommodation, Distribution and Equipment
With an area of 200 square meters, and a capacity of up to 12 people, it is an exceptional property, decorated with the greatest attention placed on the smallest details and overlooking both the sea and the mountains.
The living room has two unified living rooms decorated with rustic wood tones that contrast with the white tones of the sofas, armchairs and walls of the living room. The kitchen, meanwhile, has everything you need to prepare succulent lunches and dinners both on the terrace of the porsche and in the dining room, decorated with albiazul colors and capacity for up to twelve people. In addition, the house has another cozy living room as a library and relaxation area.
The accommodation has six rooms distributed in: two rooms with two double beds, two rooms with two single beds each, a room with three single beds and a room with a single bed. In turn, from one of the rooms with a double bed there is access to a terrace with views.
Finally, the house has three fully equipped bathrooms for those who decide to come and enjoy Villa Fabiola.
Regarding the exterior, the villa has garden areas for sunbathing, brick barbecue, outdoor terrace and pool.
Equipment and installations: LED TV, WiFi High Speed Internet, air conditioning hot and cold, microwave, ceramic hob, juice squeezer, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, complete set of kitchenware and utensils, bedding, towels, washing machine, fridge, freezer, iron, ironing board and hairdryer.
Located on the outskirts of Malaga, in the area of Miraflores Alto, with easy access from both the city and the Mediterranean Highway (A-7), this beautiful villa is perfect for groups with different preferences, as for those who want disconnect and enjoy the sun as for those who want to know the historic center of the city, the possibility of getting into Malaga by car, taxi or bus line is easy and simple.
Distances to the main points of interest:
- Museums: Pompidou (5.7 km), Municipal Heritage Museum (5.8 km), Picasso (6.4 km).
- Monuments: Gibralfaro Castle (6 km), Malaga Cathedral (6.5 km), Roman Theater (6.3 km), Alcazaba (6.1 km).
- Restoration areas: Pedregalejo (1.5 km).
- Shopping area: Calle Marqués de Larios (9.6 km).
- Markets and Supermarkets: 1.2 km (Mercadona on Avenida Juan Sebastián Elcano 147).
- Beach: Playa del Morlaco (1.9 km), Playa del Palo (2.1 km), Playa de Pedregalejo (2.7 km).
- Malaga Airport: 18.9 km by A-7.
- Train station: Cercanías-Málaga Centro (9.3 km), María Zambrano AVE Central Station (10.5 km).