Charming two-room apartment characterized by bright colors, classic furnishings, mosaics and decorated ceilings. Very bright and spacious, it offers the ideal atmosphere for a comfortable stay and is an excellent starting point for visiting the prestigious wine cellars of Valpolicella. 15 minutes by car there is Verona - city of art par excellence - rich in history and various cultural events. At 25 km you can reach the shore of Lake Garda, stroll and learn about the beautiful lakefront locations or venture into the Gardaland or Canevaworld amusement parks. Lovers of mountain biking, trekking or hiking can explore the dirt paths of the Lessinia Regional Park and those who love peace can indulge in a few moments of relaxation at the Aquaderns spa.
Located on the first floor in a private house, the apartment offers you 55 square meters divided between kitchen - living room, bathroom and bedroom and can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. The kitchen is equipped with an oven, hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, crockery and everything needed for cooking. The apartment is provided with towels, bed linen, blankets, hairdryer, toiletries, intercom, safe, mosquito nets, security door, central heating, internal and external insulation, LED TV, WiFi and Ethernet connection, clothesline, iron and ironing board ironing board, vacuum cleaner, sewing set, mini first aid kit and some books to read.
Washing machine, tumble dryer and detergents are located on the ground floor, next to the parking lot. A picnic area and car parking are available on the property.
- In the apartment you will find our "service card", complete with useful information during your stay: emergency numbers, taxis, restaurants - pizzerias with home delivery. We respect your privacy very much, but for any need do not hesitate to contact us - we live in front of us.
- We are at the foot of the hills, so we advise you to arrive by car. Nearby there are 2 small food shops, bakery, newsagent, tobacconist, restaurants and trattorias easily reachable on foot. At 1 km you will find the bus station, the supermarket, banks and other stores of various kinds.
- Upon your arrival, you will be welcomed by me or my child and in compliance with current laws we will ask you for registration documents.
- We are not a hotel, so always communicate your arrival and departure times in advance
- Smokers are invited to take advantage of the external spaces.
- Respect and common sense are welcome.
- We put first the reception and the availability.
-In the price of your stay only the final cleaning is included, so we appreciate that the apartment is left in order. Thank you