This cosy and well equipped cottage is located in the delightful
village of Bellerby in the heart of Wensleydale in the Yorkshire Dales.
Two miles from Leyburn with its Friday market, tea shops, pubs and
restaurants. The owner wishes to support local businesses and provides
a ticket which you can use in the local pub where they will exchange it
for a drink courtesy of the owners.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 mile
* Nearest amenities: 2.2 miles
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, 1 lounge, kitchen/diner, secure cycle
* Beds: 2 zip & link, 1 double.
* Luxuries: Smart TV, digital radio, digital radio, WiFi.
* General: Gas central heating, gas fire.
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven and grill, microwave, fridge, freezer,
washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks not accepted
at peak times. Bike store. If you turn left out of the property, there
are 3 sheds 30 metres down the road. Ours is the middle one with the
same colour door as the gate. The key is on the hook by the back door.
Not suitable for children under 5 due to steep stairs.
* Layout: The property is over 2 floors. Ground floor and first floor
* Parking: Street parking at the front of the property for one car,
further off road parking across the road.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking