Set within the national park on the southern side of Swaledale is Oxnop
Cottage, with easy access to the surrounding villages and countryside
this property is ideal for a relaxing holiday in Yorkshire. This
charming cottage benefits from a newly fitted kitchen/ dining, area,
beamed ceilings and en suite shower rooms to both bedrooms.
* Size: Sleeps up to 3,2 bedrooms.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1.5 miles.
* Pets: No pets allowed.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 en suite bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room.
* Beds: 1 Zip & link beds, 1 single bed.
* Luxuries: DVD player.
* General: TV with Freeview, Oil central heating.
* Utilities: Cooker, microwave, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
* Other: Towels and linen provided. This property can be booked along
with Duftons House DS068 which will then sleep a total of 10
* Layout: Over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
* Outdoors: Garden with furniture.
* Parking: Ample private parking.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.