initially designed by Gio Ponti, it was remodeled and expanded later by other architects.
The villa is totally surrounded by hectares of green areas and has the outside with an oven, heated swimming pool and various games for children. Located in Val d'Aveto and wedged between the mountains and Maggiorasca Ox, at its feet flows the river Aveto.
Upon entering you are greeted by a spacious living room with fireplace where you can enjoy the wide green spaces that the villa offers. Continuing, on the ground floor you will find the first of two kitchens, a double room, a single, generally used for the servants, and a bathroom.
You descend to the lower floor via an elevator or a beautiful wooden staircase that will introduce you in the cozy atmosphere of the tavern: a perfect retreat for cold winter days and cool summer nights, where you warm thanks to the warmth of a second fireplace. Continuing you will find a sauna, a turkish bath, a guest toilet, pantry, second kitchen with a dumbwaiter, the room of ironing and the laundry.
The first floor is dedicated to the 5 full night.
Inside the home you will find:
- 6 TV
- 2 DISH
- 2 OVENS
If you wanted to use the swimming pool with water heated an additional surcharge applies to € 500 / week.
If there is need of a home cook is a surcharge of € 100 / day.
If you should need any extra cleaning is an additional charge of € 10 / hour, linen and general cleaning is usually scheduled once a week.
LAND AND ACTIVITIES '
- The Malaspina-Doria castle is a historic building in the square of Santo Stefano d'Aveto Popolo. Its structure is considered one of the most interesting defenses of the province of Genoa and Liguria. The castle is located at the center of the wide valley on the slopes of Mount Maggiorasca, visible in the background of the castle, and almost entirely surrounded by meadows.
- Since 2008 a new chairlift in Santo Stefano d'Aveto is active, a new ski lift (2009) and a moving sidewalk with snow park on the mountain slopes Bue made to revive the winter and summer tourism. Adding to the construction of these plants was also carried out the renovation and enlargement of Prato della Cipolla refuge. In 2010 it was built a plant with artificial snow, it built an artificial pond, restored the refuge of the Ox upstream (1780 meters) and realized a new chairlift in continuation of the first.
- The Aveto Park, located in the hinterland of Tigullio, protects one of the most beautiful and significant of the Ligurian Apennines. The protected territory, just over 3,000 hectares, covers three valleys, Val d'Aveto, Val Graveglia and Sturla Valley, which each have particular characteristics: high mountain landscapes, pastures and extensive beech forests in Val d'Aveto; grazed meadows, chestnut, hazelnut groves, orchards and olive groves in Valle Sturla, and a well-preserved rural landscape with olive groves and vineyards and, above all, a wide variety of rocks and minerals, and therefore quarries and mines, Graveglia.
- In the surrounding area you can go mountain biking, horseback riding, on August 15, as tradition has it, you can cook the meat on the grill in the green areas used and the last Sunday of August you can enjoy the fireworks in commemoration of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
- At just 27 km away Adventure Park Sports Center and Indian Forest "Oasis Belpiano", one of the largest adventure parks in Italy, where adults and children can spend hours of fun together; area you will find the Trattoria Abeti or an area equipped for picnics with a large living room indoor and outdoor kitchen with gazebati spaces in the park, at your disposal you will find a wood stove or charcoal for outdoor cooking, games free, slides and swings for children.
- At 41 km you can visit the castle of Dego (or Barberino) in the art city of Bobbio. The structure is composed by two sturdy towers, connected internally to each other, and constructed in an elevated position on a rocky outcrop in Dego locations in front of the Monte Barberino and its ravine on the river Trebbia, in a strategic position for access control from Piacenza the Trebbia.
- The Full Moon, a 'tavern you sit high quality dishes made with local products. Also good his pizza
- Of Fresh Restaurant, a welcoming, homely and slightly mountainous, consigliatissimi appetizers.
- Locanda Dai Nonni, typical dishes with great views.
- 51 km from Chiavari
- 73 km from Genoa
- 73 km from Portofino
- 87 km from Piacenza
- 119 km from Piacenza
- 160 km from Milan