The house is a 19th century, one floor house .It has been completely renovated .The view from every room onto the estates is breathtaking. It can accomodate 2 couples or a family. The house was originally used as an olive press. The rooms are very spacious.
Places to visit
1. Corfu golf course and the beautiful Pelekas and Mirtiotissa beaches are at 15 minutes drive from the estate.
2. Aqualand, one of the biggest waterparks in Europe is at 5 minutes drive.
3. Guests can ride a horse at Sylva school which is at 3km from the estate.
4. On the famous beach of Glyfada (7 km) on Pazuzu beach bar, the best one on the island.
5. On Palaiocastritsa beach (10 km) you can scuba dive or visit the famous caves by boat.
Interaction with guests
As the owners live on the estate, they will be happy to organize events (tours, concerts, parties, etc).
For an extra charge you can have the following services:
massage, beauty care, driver, catering, yoga and guided tours.
Round the corner, guests can find supermarkets, pharmacies, GP office, flower shops, fish shop, taxi station and a nice taverna.
At seven minutes drive, in Agios Ioannis, you will find the famous restaurant Spyros and Vasillis the award winning restaurant by the European Federation of promoting Hellenic tourism "better life".
There are no buses in the area, but a hiring a car makes life easier.